Submit your CV
We are looking for a qualified mechanic with commercial and plant experience to join our team, This is a varied role, including finding faults, maintaining service levels and repairs to our fleet of light and heavy commercial vehicles and mobile plant. Class 2 licence would be an advantage but not essential.
- Carrying out 8 weekly inspections and pre MOT checks
- Servicing and maintaining a diverse range of vehicles and plant to a high standard, ensuring guidelines are followed. Also, you will need to attend to unscheduled maintenance and emergencies when required.
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance and repairs to all makes of vehicles and trailers to DVSA standard.
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs from replacing a bulb to changing brake pads and discs etc.
- Fault diagnostic and rectification using the latest manufacturers computer systems and tooling.
- Complete job cards and service sheets in a timely manner
We are offering a salary of over £35,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year
Contact via email to [email protected]
We are always looking for keen staff to join us at Cheshire Demolition. Whether you are a wagon driver, interested in demolition, or just feel that you would thrive in a busy office, then please send in your CV.